Having your vehicle on the road means you need to abide to certain rules and regulations, one of those is to keep your vehicle in a road worthy condition. An MOT test makes sure that your vehicle meets road safety and environmental standards. Only trained and qualified specialists can carry out MOT tests, at Riverside Garages our friendly, professional and fully trained mechanics make sure that your vehicle is thoroughly checked over and that it meets road safety and environmental standards.
An MOT test takes around an hour and the test includes:
- Lights - Function Indicator
- Supplementary Restraint Systems - Warning Indicator
- Brakes - Warning indicators
- Anti-Lock Braking (ABS) & Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Systems - Warning Indicator
- Warning Lamp
- ABS or ESC
- Tyres - Warning Indicator
The above list is just a brief summary of our MOT testing, the test does include other elements.